Research meetings take place on Thursdays, from 13:15 until fika, and are normally open for everybody at SBX. See the current schedule below.
Researcher! You are expected to provide scholarly content for at least one slot (provide a draft to be internally peer-reviewed; rehearse a talk; suggest an article to be read and discussed; a problem to be solved jointly...). Write down your suggestion(s) below (I WOULD LIKE TO). Please do that by August 31, 2022.
If you also want something to happen that you yourself cannot do (for instance, have a tutorial on a certain topic), use the I WOULD LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE TO category.
I WOULD LIKE TO...
- invite somebody for an inspirational talk (Nina)
I WOULD LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE TO...
- teach us how to use the pretrained models (and more?) using Huggingface (who can do that: Felix)
- teach us how to create modules (and more?) for Sparv (who can do that: Anne and Martin)
- teach us something about statistics (define better)
- teach us something about linguistics (define better)