As a sub-project in the project "Development of lexical and grammatical competences in immigrant Swedish" (L2P) <https://spraakbanken.gu.se/eng/l2-profiles> we are testing intuitions that people have about relative difficulty of words and word combinations. We would like to explore whether language learners' intuitions correspond to teachers' judgments. More detailed information is available in our guidelines (Swedish only).
To understand better whether/how the intuitions and judgments are influenced by the (linguistic) background, we are collecting some information about our informants in a separate form (personal metadata).
We would like to invite you to participate in the experiment. Please select the alternative that describes you best. NB! Select Swedish when you are on the Consent form page, in case it is set to English !
- If you are teaching Swedish, use this link
- If you are studying Swedish, use this link
- If you do not belong to any of the above groups, but are interested in testing your intuitions, welcome to use this test-project link to pyBossa. Do not neglect the guidelines!
Responsible researchers and universities
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden: Elena Volodina (elena . volodina @ svenska . gu . se)
- Helsingfors university, Finland: Therese Lindström Tiedemann (therese . lindstromtiedemann @ helsinki . fi)